• http://gel-luv.blogspot.com gel-luv.blogspot.com

    You didn’t use an LED/UV light to cure your nails at all? I would be very cautious of doing that again in the future, since the chemicals in gel polish are very harsh and can cause allergic reactions (inflammation, redness, itchiness) on your skin and nail beds if not properly cured. By “air drying” your nails with gel polish you may in fact be partially curing them with the UV rays found in sunlight or traditional lights, but without a proper nail light you may only be partially curing your nails and may instead open yourself up to those allergic reactions. Be very, very careful!