- Mama Fashionista: Have you tried Soap & Glory? Find out more about the cheeky beauty brand and learn about Quinn’s Top 5 Picks!
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: NYX Cosmetics Haul. I got all this for $60!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If fabulous smooth, hydrated and protected skin is on your list of must-haves- then welcome to the world of Eucerin skincare! What an amazing and affordable find!
- My Highest Self: Tina reviews Honey Sweetheart, one of the latest fragrances from Bath & Body Works!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The new Zoya Stunning Collection is very aptly named! Check on Des
- D.G.S.Beauty: In need of a new makeup travel bag? The Hold Me Company has the perfect bag for your needs.
- Just For Trendy Girls: 2013 Spring Beauty Trends
- Painted Ladies: Although she’s obsessed with golds, Sheila talkes a walk on the silver side with Sugarpill’s Tiara pigment.
- BeautyTidbits: Pondering over the perfect gift for mom? Check out Mother’s day gifts that primp and pamper!
- The Gloss Menagerie: Alyson of The Gloss Menagerie is feelin’ vampy…check out her tips for wearing vampy lips!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L reviewed MUA Makeup Academy Gel Eyeliner.
- TheFabZilla: Metallic? Sheen? Cream? TheFabZilla reviews Sonia Kashuk Moroccan Dunes Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette
- Pammy Blogs Beauty : Do you change your Beauty Routine for the change of Season? Check out how Pammy Blogs Beauty tweaks her Beauty Routine for Spring and Summer. Plus, enter to win $500 from Jergens!!!
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor loves the Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact…watch her tutorial on how she applies it!
- Blushing Noir: Blushing Noir shows you how to wear the new Chanel Stylo Eyeshadows for Summer 2013!
What are your thoughts?
Thanks for reading,