- Mama Fashionista: Quinn of Mama Fashionista opens up and shares the beginning of a different kind of beauty story…
- Fabulous Awesomeness: Mina Slater shows off vibrant nail polish with the Julep Maven April 2013 Turn On The Brights collection. See swatches & reviews of all 5 maven boxes including Rock Candy Nail Glaze!
- Emily hudspeth, hair and makeup: Subtle Changes to Freshen Up your Look for Spring. Without Spending Too Much Time or Money.
- D.G.S.Beauty: Dinah reviews and swatches Rouge Bunny Rouge Loose Glitter Pigments, Highlighting Liquids, Anti-ageing Moisturiser, and Make-up Melt Cleanser
- BeautyTidbits: Harshleen raves about the new Jane Iredale PureGloss Lip glosses, her new favorite glosses for spring!
- TheFabZilla: Get Yo Funk on with Eddie Funkhouser New York Makeups! TheFabZilla has the deets for ya!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila from Painted Ladies is raising awarness for Autism by sharing her son’s journey.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If ever there was a perfect Kaleidoscope, Le MÃ©tier de BeautÃ© created it with their stunning Bauhaus Lip Kit! It is pure unadulterated magic!
- The Advice Sisters: Red lips are like a little black dress, a must-have classic. Mally Roncal’s Perfect Red Lip Kit helps you get the look
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor discusses some of her favorite beauty products of the spring!
- Endless Summer: Elena tried and tested the newest Gatineau Renew 7 Detox serum, which promises to change your skin in just 7 days!
- Scottish Beauty Blog: Dubbed the beauty accessory of 2013, Sarah from Scottish Beauty Blog is checking out the inking at the Scottish Tattoo Convention
- Lipgloss Break: Angela from Lipgloss Break shares her review of Mane Teeze hair perfume.
What are your thoughts?
Thanks for reading,